Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cool App and Other Notes

Just found the coolest app on Etsy!  (Check it out at right.)  It's called a pocket shop, and it's like a mini slide show of all my pics in my shop.  Love it!  Many thanks to http://www.etsy.com/shop/magicjelly for creating such a great little tool!  I'm going to add one to my website, too.

Speaking of my website...  I have begun working on some updates.  Can't believe how quickly a year can go by - and how many new photos I've taken since I last updated.  So keep an eye out; I'll post a note here and on Facebook when it's ready.

I'm working on another project, too.  One that may take awhile and will hopefully turn into something great.  It's too soon to tell, but if it does, you can be sure you'll hear about it here!

Got any ideas for new pictures?  I would love to have some comments from any readers...  It's cold here right now, and the creative juices are a little chilled.  I've always got a few new things in mind, but it would be great to have some reader-inspired inspiration!  :)

No comments: