Saturday, November 7, 2009

More like an Obsession

I had a busy day today... I even managed to get the yard cleaned up and (almost) ready for winter. My trees still need protection to make it through the cold and the snow, but the toys and the bicycles have been put away. And we all got some fresh air in the process.

Amidst the cleanup, I found some time to make a few new pictures. I even added some items to my Etsy shop, including some photos I had handpained and some special deals on groups of 3 pictures.

My children and I read a book together then cuddled on the couch for a show before their bedtime.

Somehow, I put together a decent supper for us in there as well.

And I spend a lot of time thinking about photography. As usual.

It is my passion, after all.

Lately, though, it's been more like an obsession. But in a good way.

I think.

No comments: