Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Not Easy Being Busy!

There never seem to be enough hours in the day.

I was finishing getting ready for my class this afternoon, after another busy week leading up to it. Every week I plan to be planned ahead of time, but every week I am at the computer in the hours leading up to my class, putting finishing touches on my PowerPoint presentations and handouts. I always get it done, though.

The drive to the high school before class, it was all I could do to focus on the road and stay awake. I found myself, once again, wondering how to get it all in. How to keep up with everything. Some things don't seem worth it (like cleaning!), others I question. But as difficult as it's been to find the time to plan for the photography class, it is totally worth it.

I don't know whether my students agree or not, but after class I always feel as though I want to get out my camera and start shooting. Not that I need any motivation to do that, but talking about photography for two hours always gets my mind going and the ideas flowing.

If only it wasn't almost bedtime!

No comments: